""

Announcement | Updates

3rd May - Creating new blog skin(May take some time, although mostly done)
-----2014-----

28th April - Changing Gallery's layout with JavaScript
18th April - Adding "Ichiban Suki na Anime to Geemu Kyara! (>/////<)" to My Profile
18th April - Replaced old "My Anime Wishlist! :P" in My Profile
-----2013-----

23rd September - Relocated random character catch phrases
16th June - Plans to relocate and redesign the top marquee
14th June - Fixing blog's meta description on search engine
31st May - Removed Poll
29th April - Adding Poll on sidebar
26th April - Fixing blog archive calender
8th April - Trying to figure out how to prevent the Google 'zx=' parameter from loading into the URL
8th April - Styling calendar archive
8th April - Unprivating the blog

7th April - Edited post in Personal Blog Entry
7th April - Added new background image without 'magiccolumn' and Haruka-chan :(
7th April - Redoing Background due to cross-browser issues and screen sizes
6th April - Added more 'addthis' button.
6th April - Changed Twitter description in Contact ME
6th April - Changed the Contact Me shoutbox color
6th April - Color and style change for Personal Blog Entry
6th April - Fixed the banner in 'Link to me' for Chrome browser
5th April - Added 'Version 7.0' to the banner
5th April - Fixing Wallpaper

5th April - Modifying the Random Quotes Bar for better view
4th April - Adding Konami Code
3rd April - New blog template's main look completed
2nd April - Blog is now on version 7.0! :D
27th Feb - Did a revamp on the blog. :)
-----2012-----

Spring 2012 Impressions~ Part VI [FINALE]

EDITED: Made a big blunder. The title image should read 'SPRING 2012' instead. Will be changing it later.
As mentioned in my previous post, I am really sorry for the huge delay in coming up with the last 2 entries of the spring'12 impression. I shall not crap about it any longer and shall start the main topic now instead.

Eureka Seven AO is the sequel to the one of the hit anime in the past Eureka Seven. It goes on to tell the story of what happen after it ended in the previous season. The protagonist of the story is no longer Renton Thurston and Eureka but Eureka's son, Fukai Ao. Not sure whether is he related to Renton due to his surname. Eureka is the only previous season character that appeared in this new series, though even so, it was in Ao's flashback.

With a total of 24 episode (as written in myanimelist), the plot is currently(at episode 4) dull and slow-paced. However, I believe things will take off soon. I see many changes in things as compared to the previous. "Scub Coral" was the enemy in the previous season but the "Scub Coral" in the new season refers to a mysterious structure formed after the phenomenon known as "Scub Burst" happens. The Scub Coral in the AO now produces 'aliens' called secret AKA G-monster. Also, the Nirvash from the previous season have been remodel. Its appearance and color looks quite differently from the previous.

Also, if you ask me, i would say that the secret/G-monsters looks totally nothing like the Coralians in the previous season and more of the Neurois in Strike Witches. I also most definitely prefer the old red/white Nirvash than the new SlateBlue/Black Nirvash, the previous Coralians then the new G-monsters, the old GEKKOSTATE and their crew than the new Generation Bleu and of course Renton than Ao. Overall i would say that i am definitely disappointed in this. Not sure whether will it destroy the original plot but hopefully not. Though saying so, I would definitely watch on to see if there is anything good enough for the Eureka Seven series.

If you have not watched the previous, I highly urge you to do so. Because I am 99.99% sure that after watching, you will have the same thought as me. Also not to mention, Eureka Seven was one of good series in its time with pretty decent plot, character design and art. 

For now, I am giving it a 6.2(up till episode 3) in hope that the plot will revive with a good twist and increase my score in the series summary.
Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~ is an anime adapted from the game Shining Hearts of the Shining series. If you are a fan of him, or have ever saw his art, you will probably be able to tell from one look that the character design is done by Tony Taka-san.

The plot of this series develops slowly with the usual bakery business going on. We were introduced to newer key characters upon each episode. In episode 4 onwards, the story started to develop at a much faster pace. Having played the game myself(though I quited halfway due to reasons), I find it different to have the character de-chibi-fied. Having also completed Shining Blade, a related game that do not have much of a linked storyline, I was introduced to most of the characters in this series as well.

If this is like the game, we will probably be seeing some real action soon. However, with only 12 episode annouced currently(as seen in myanimelist and AnimeNewsNetwork), unless there is a 2nd season, i doubt we will be able to get to the main plot in time. Plot-wise, this series will probably ends "without and ending", unless an extension or a 2nd season is announced. Believe it or not, the storyline of this series is pretty good, provided it is the same as the game and somehow manages to reach the ending.

Other than the plot, I personally watched the series because of Rin Rin(Known as Xiao-Mei in Shining Hearts and Rin Rin in Shining Blade. Her full name is Xiao-Mei Rin) and Amil(Manaflare Amil). They are so adorable. >w< I played Shining Blade because of them as well and was actually impressed by the gameplay afterwards. With that many female characters in this series, I am sure you will be able to find one that captures your attention.

If I were to rated the series as someone who have never played the game before, I would give it a 6.8 and mainly for its superior animation and character design, including the voice actors choices. However, If I were to rated it as someone who have played the game before, I will give it a 7.6 IF the plot follows the game and manages to end properly with the key battles included(I mean, how could a Role-Playing Game adapted series not have a storyline and actions).

Lastly, before I stop for Shining Hearts, I would like to say that both the OP and ED of the series is marvelous. The OP is very soothing and the ED is simply adorable and lively! Will talk about them in the next post or something

I would say that personally Hyouka is a mystery series that had gave me both a good and a bad experience. The mystery catches on to you and the way Oreki solves them is just way too cool and it made me goes "Why didn't I think of that?" and "I see!" most of the time. However, perhaps because of the clash of Oreki's energy-conservative attitude and Chitanda's "Watashi, kininarimasu!" spirit, I had a bad time them together. But overall, I do enjoy the series, especially the "weird phenomenon" happening to Oreki when Eru-chan 'activates" her "Kininarimasu!" mode.

Scene from episode 1
I would say that the animation, art and character designs are all done very well. For the Opening and Ending theme, I believe that they are also one of the best this season. The voice of the characters really fits them well too, especially for Oreki and Chitanda.

Other than Oreki and Chitanda, 2 other members of the new Classics Club includes Satoshi and Ibara. Satoshi is an active guy with a "database" mind full of insignificant stuffs. He is also the friend of Oreki and Ibara back in middle school. Ibara is a 'strict' girl that joined the club due to her being fond of Satoshi ever since middle school. She is also a good pal of Chitanda whom she addresses as "Chi-chan".

Currently(episode 4), the plot focuses more on the character development more. The mystery events in the past episodes have zero or not much link with one another. The main plot of the series will happen on episode 3 onwards where the Classics Club member begin to investigate a case that happened 45 years ago in the school. They later found out the true meaning of "Hyouka", the title of a literature book published each year ever since 45 years ago by the Classics Club members.

Scene from episode 6
Overall I would say that I you cannot stand recent Mystery series like Bungaku Shoujo(without the fantasy and romance), Dantalian no Shoka(without the actions and fantasy), Shinrei Tantei Yakumo(without the horror and supernatural themes), UN-GO (without the suspense and supernatural themes) and somewhat like Kamisama no Memochou without the loli Alice(you have Chitanda to make up for it though.), don't even try it. I am not saying that it is bad, but just saying that it is not suitable for such people. Overall, I would say that I have a good time watching the series, but it is not really my cup of tea. I would give it a 7.4 for its awesome mysteries, the theories and the real solutions. And not to mention for the lively Chitanda Eru~.


I will not be writing on those that are crossed out in the title image, so this will be the end.

But before I end this post, I would like to apologize again for the delay. Apart from the fact that I did not have internet connection for two weeks, I was unable to blog in the past 2-3 week due to tests and projects datelines. I may also be paced very slowly after this due to the final year projects. I guess i have underestimated them. Anyway, I will still try my very best to keep this blog going.

パートシックス!−フィナーレ−

No comments:



[Osusume PV]
Kenshi Yonezu - Eine Kleine
Blog Owner's Comment: Coming Soon!
Theme by SHiROiHoNOo | Copyright 2012 ★SHiROi HoNOo★ | Powered by Blogger | Banner & Art Illustrations by xSH