""

Announcement | Updates

3rd May - Creating new blog skin(May take some time, although mostly done)
-----2014-----

28th April - Changing Gallery's layout with JavaScript
18th April - Adding "Ichiban Suki na Anime to Geemu Kyara! (>/////<)" to My Profile
18th April - Replaced old "My Anime Wishlist! :P" in My Profile
-----2013-----

23rd September - Relocated random character catch phrases
16th June - Plans to relocate and redesign the top marquee
14th June - Fixing blog's meta description on search engine
31st May - Removed Poll
29th April - Adding Poll on sidebar
26th April - Fixing blog archive calender
8th April - Trying to figure out how to prevent the Google 'zx=' parameter from loading into the URL
8th April - Styling calendar archive
8th April - Unprivating the blog

7th April - Edited post in Personal Blog Entry
7th April - Added new background image without 'magiccolumn' and Haruka-chan :(
7th April - Redoing Background due to cross-browser issues and screen sizes
6th April - Added more 'addthis' button.
6th April - Changed Twitter description in Contact ME
6th April - Changed the Contact Me shoutbox color
6th April - Color and style change for Personal Blog Entry
6th April - Fixed the banner in 'Link to me' for Chrome browser
5th April - Added 'Version 7.0' to the banner
5th April - Fixing Wallpaper

5th April - Modifying the Random Quotes Bar for better view
4th April - Adding Konami Code
3rd April - New blog template's main look completed
2nd April - Blog is now on version 7.0! :D
27th Feb - Did a revamp on the blog. :)
-----2012-----

Spring's OP/ED Compilation~ [Part 1]

This post will be on the introduction of the OP/ED of the Anime released this spring! As this season is a big one, I will be splitting up the post in to several parts just like the reviews (lesser parts).

**Videos may take quite sometime to load or appear especially if you have a low bandwidth. If there is not video, you can try Ctrl + U on the page to get the URL from the source code.

Koiken! 
I guess we will never see the daylight of this series unless you are at Japan and own a mobile phone that works over there, as it is streamed via mobile. Anyway, that aside, ANN have confirmed the OP and ED to be used for the Anime.

Opening Theme: 「AUTOMATIC SENSATION」 performed by Ryoko Shintani 
Source: http://youtu.be/fbmeEplmjW4
Comments: The embedding of the video have been disabled, therefore I am only able to share the direct link. Personally, this is the first time I have heard the song and i find it to be lively and quite catchy, though it probably wont last a month in my songlist. :P
Ending: 「Gift」 performed by Ryoko Shintani
Source: via airmp3.me
Comments: This is the 2nd song in the single by Ryoko Shintani together with「AUTOMATIC SENSATION」 which is the 1st song. Personally, I like this more than the first. I find it sweet and melodic and it gives me a "soothe" feeling. Though with that saying, this song could probably only last me for about 2 months before it is out of my song list. :x


Ozma
So this series have only 6 episode and it is not an OVA. Have not watched it before and will probably not try it out due to the poor rating and reviews on the net.

Opening Theme: 「Neverland」 performed by FT Island (Korean Band)
Source
 
Comments:This is the first time I am listening to the series' OP and ED. The OP is not a bad song but it will most definitely not enter into my song list because.. Personally, I have this "obsessiveness" that I will be really irk when I come across a song not perform by a "same-language-speaking native". Therefore, I will be skipping anymore commentary of the OP and move to the ED instead. :)

Ending Theme: 「Utagoe」 performed by Nana Kizuki 
Source (TV Size)
Comments: Sorry but I could only find the TV-sized version. Also, if I am not wrong, Nana Kizuki is a newly debuted singer as there is hardly any information about her. Personally, I think that she have a great voice. This song is also very soothing. It will probably be a "long keep" in my song list. ;)


Saint Seiya Omega!
I might watch this if I had watched the previous seasons. Though saying so, even if I really want to watch it, it would probably kill me just to find a video source for an anime from such a long time ago.

Opening Theme: 「Pegasus Fantasy ver.Ω」 performed by MAKE-UP with Shoko Nakagawa
Source
 
Comments: According to ANN, I don't think the series have an ED theme. Also, I am unable to find the full version that is performed with Shoko Nakagawa except her live version but this one is pretty close, with only MAKE-UP performing it though. This is definitely one powerful song! This is what I'd like to call, "Your Typical Type-A Anisong!". It probably won't reach my song list with the "Saint Seiya!..." part in the lyrics. lol.


Uchuu Kyoudai 
As expected from a Seinen anime, this series focuses on the plot development. Currently, I am really enjoying each episode. However, I will probably only recommend them to those who are interested because it probably will not suit everyone's taste.

Opening Theme: 「Feel so Moon」 performed by UNICORN
Source (TV-Sized)
 
Comments: Sorry but I can't find the full version. Almost everyone got "claimed" for copyright infringement. Personally, this is not my cup of tea. Never did liked that genre, but surprisingly it is in my song list. Although I will most probably remove it when I am free.

Ending Theme 01: 「Subarashiki Sekai」 performed by Rake
Source: nhacso.net
Comments: I can't find a full video for it but you can hear it over at the above link. I like this song and it is currently in my playlist, though I am not sure how long will it last, probably until the next "playlist cleanup" i am doing.

Ending Theme 02: 「Kokuhaku」 performed by Angela Aki
Comments: Though not used yet(probably change this week), it have been announced. This will most definitely be good as it is sung by one of Japan's most potential singer, Angela Aki.

I shall fasten things up a little for the next 4 series.


Furusato Saisei Nippon no Mukashi Banashi (Folktales from Japan)
Opening Theme: Hitori no Kimi ga Umareta to sa. performed by Shoko Nagakawa
Source

Comments: I can't find the full version.This is a very "series-themed" song and it will not reach my song list.

Ending Theme: 「Arukou」 performed by Shoko Nagakawa
Source: Sorry, but I can't seem to find a source to the ED, so you may need to watch the series to view the TV-Sized ED.


Hiiro no Kakera
Opening Theme: Nee performed by Maiko Fujita
Source
 
Comments: Her voice is simply amazing and this is such a beautiful song! This is definitely going in my playlist for long to keep! Might watch the series because of its song but then again, it had a low rating according to the net.

Ending Theme: Kono Te de Idaki Tomeru kara performed by Shuhei Kita
Source
 
Comments: This is also not a bad song but I much prefer the former. Also I may consider putting it into my song list, at least until I gotten sick of it or something.

Shiba Inuko-san 
There is nothing for this series because if I did not remember wrongly, the theme song used was just a short melody. Also, neither ANN nor MAL provide any information about it.


Gon
This is a children TV anime for those who are interested.

Opening Theme: Gon Gon Gon ~Chiisana Ousama~ performed by Seishiro Kato
Source
 
Comments: This is what i call your "Typical Children Show's Theme Song". Won't be going in my playlist.


Ending Theme: Kuchibue Pyuu Pyuu is performed by ChocoLe
Source

Comments:ChocoLe is one of the band I am currently interested on. They are also members of the popular girls group, Idoling!!! This song is very cute and fun and have already entered my playlist with the intention of keeping it for a long time. I get to know the song from the Oricon Singles Chart. They were at #41 on 28th May. You might think #41 is a low position but believe me, it is not easy to even get on the chart with "crazy idol otakus" spamming their idol's CD to get them to top 10. Also, ChocoLe is quite a new band(the members are not really new though. lol.) so this is kind of expected. I believe they have potential to go higher.


Kimi to Boku. 2
I heard that this series is good. But I have not watch it because I first thought that it smelled BL. xP Might, though very low chance of me starting it (with my busy schedule and all).

Opening Theme: 「Zutto」 performed by Tomohisa Sakou
Source

Comments: A very refreshing song but quite repetitive in the lyrics. I may be putting it in my playlist depending on my mood. :)

Ending Theme: 「Kimi to Boku no Banka」 performed by Yuu Sakai
Source

Comments: A very very melancholy song. The lyrics is not bad except the fact that it gets very repetitive. I don't quite like melody. Not sure whether if I will put it in or not.


Yurumates3D
Surprisingly, this 3mins series might actually be quite hilarious. I might watch the OAV just for some good laughing, provided if I have the time.

Opening Theme: 「Tobidase!3D」 performed by Halko Momoi
Source

Comments: Sorry but this is the longest version I could find. This is definitely an addictive song, especially the beginning~ "Dame Janai sa~", while at least for me. Halko Momoi-san have a very cute voice too. If I am not wrong, she voices Yurumate in the series. Trying to find the song to add it in my song list.

There is no ending theme for this series.


ZETMAN
So what if it is reduced from a 100+chapter manga to a 12 episode anime with many things missing? I'd still say it is good. Maybe the manga is better but the anime is not bad either. So, if you have not read the manga and is interested, I would recommend you to watch the anime first.

Opening Theme: 「dots and lines」 performed by You Hitoto & Mummy-D
Source
Comments: "Hajimari wa Zero~ Owari nara ZET~" Oh this is so addicting! This is a very upbeat song and from someone who didn't quite like it in the beginning, I am now an addict of it. Though it have a very simple lyrics and some parts are quite repetitive, I would say this is a good song. "Dot dot dot dot~ dot dot dot dot~ Dots (and) Lines!" xD Am listening to it almost everyday.

Ending Theme: 「Tomeru」 performed by You Hitoto
Source
Comments: This have a little Enka feel but it is a touching song. I can't believe this song and the above is sung by the same person! Her vibrato is amazing! If notice, she didn't have that in Dots and Lines. I am sure I will probably tear up if i am in a depressing mood. Will put it in my song list. :)


Queen's Blade Rebellion
I heard that this version is directed and animated by a completely new director and animation staff. Not sure if it is true but I also heard that there is far lesser nudity as compared to the previous season. But I am sure it still have much more that usual anime. >/////<

Opening Theme:「Inochi no Uta ga Kikoeru」 performed by Naomi Tamura
Source
Comments: Cannot remember how I got to know this song at first, but I get to know it before I know it was from Queen's Blade. I like the style especially at the chorus. It is a good song in my opinion (I know quite a few people who dislike Naomi-san's voice) It is already in my playlist for quite sometime now. ;D

Ending Theme: 「future is serious」 by Aika Kobayashi
Source

Comments: Seems to me that both the OP and ED have a slight electro feel. I don't really like this because I find the tune quite random.


Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden
Never did watched Naruto, probably never will, therefore this is out of the question for me.

Opening Theme: 「Give Lee Give Lee Rock Lee」 performed by ANIMETAL USA & Hironobu Kageyama
Source

Comments: I have a hard time finding the Japanese version. Does this song have the English version for OP for the broadcast in America? Or is it that this song is based off the English version? Anyway, I like the Japanese version a little more than the English version. Won't be putting it in my playlist because of reasons.


Ending Theme: 「Twinkle Twinkle」 performed by Secret (Korean band)
Source

Comments: Again, I wont be commenting on it due to reasons previously stated, though the song have a good happy tune.



Zumomo to Nupepe
No information about the Opening nor the Ending theme has been provided. Probably nothing available.



Ginga e Kickoff!!
Soccer anime? :D I think they aired right on time to catch the soccer fever thing recently. I don't dislike soccer but I don't really watch sports anime, so this is probably out.

Opening Theme: 「Across my world」 performed by knotlamp
Source

Comments: Not the first time I have came across this band. If I didn't remember wrongly, I first heard their songs on the Oricon Chart. I didn't like their style then nor now.


Ending Theme: 「Ame Tokidoki Hare Nochi Niji」 performed by Fūdan-juku
Source: http://youtu.be/tTIYitDI254
Comments: Video privated by the uploader, so you will have to click in to watch it. I can swear that I first thought they were guys! Hearing their voice really shocked me. I guess they are going for a "neutral" fashion just like their band name stated, 風男塾. They are actually pretty good! Will be putting it in my song list. :D


Gakkatsu
This is awesome seriously. Go watch it! xD 3mins won't hurt you.
There is no Opening nor Ending them for the series



I have finally come to the end! Hurray, but this is just the first part. I foresee there will be about 2-3 more parts though progress might be slower with my busy schedule, so bear with me please. :<
I might also be doing this for the OVAs and Movie this season as well as for some other ongoing anime too if I have the time.




アニメのテーマ主題歌です〜

No comments:



[Osusume PV]
Kenshi Yonezu - Eine Kleine
Blog Owner's Comment: Coming Soon!
Theme by SHiROiHoNOo | Copyright 2012 ★SHiROi HoNOo★ | Powered by Blogger | Banner & Art Illustrations by xSH