""

Announcement | Updates

3rd May - Creating new blog skin(May take some time, although mostly done)
-----2014-----

28th April - Changing Gallery's layout with JavaScript
18th April - Adding "Ichiban Suki na Anime to Geemu Kyara! (>/////<)" to My Profile
18th April - Replaced old "My Anime Wishlist! :P" in My Profile
-----2013-----

23rd September - Relocated random character catch phrases
16th June - Plans to relocate and redesign the top marquee
14th June - Fixing blog's meta description on search engine
31st May - Removed Poll
29th April - Adding Poll on sidebar
26th April - Fixing blog archive calender
8th April - Trying to figure out how to prevent the Google 'zx=' parameter from loading into the URL
8th April - Styling calendar archive
8th April - Unprivating the blog

7th April - Edited post in Personal Blog Entry
7th April - Added new background image without 'magiccolumn' and Haruka-chan :(
7th April - Redoing Background due to cross-browser issues and screen sizes
6th April - Added more 'addthis' button.
6th April - Changed Twitter description in Contact ME
6th April - Changed the Contact Me shoutbox color
6th April - Color and style change for Personal Blog Entry
6th April - Fixed the banner in 'Link to me' for Chrome browser
5th April - Added 'Version 7.0' to the banner
5th April - Fixing Wallpaper

5th April - Modifying the Random Quotes Bar for better view
4th April - Adding Konami Code
3rd April - New blog template's main look completed
2nd April - Blog is now on version 7.0! :D
27th Feb - Did a revamp on the blog. :)
-----2012-----

New Display Pictures as Promised~

Hello. Sorry for only coming up with just 5 display pictures for a span of 2 weeks. I was busy fixing the profile page on the first week and didnt have much time on the 2nd. I have however planned on making a new banner for the blog and if possible, a new layout. 


I already have an idea how the new banner will turn out. The only thing is, whether I have the time and skills to make it happen... Hopefully I dont scrap it halfway or something. :( As for the blog layout, I too have planned how the basic foundation will be. So stay tune~

Before I share the display pictures, I have received quite an unfortunate news that indirectly affects the blog last week in camp. As you all know, I am currently serving the country in National Service. As mentioned before, things have been slightly better for me therefore having the time to visit the blog. However, this may end in around 5 weeks time. I have gotten the news that I will be posted to an amour unit after my course training, which means i remain in a stay-in unit. 

The thing that will be changing is that, upon knowing the sergeant I will be most likely attach to under, and how messed up the environment will be in the future camp, I guess that's the end. The sergeant also mentioned that there will be lots of physical training for those that doesn't pass the physical test(in that case, me). I will probably be physically and mentally shag again like how I was back in Basic Military Training School. ;A; And that's not all... I will also have to be prepared for possible Remedial Trainings on my weekends as well as Overseas Training in the rural part of India(omg!) and the unpopulated parts of Australia(*faints*) multiple times, not to mention there are still many other training that may cause me to burn my freedays...

Oh well, I shall how it goes~ For now, these are the display pictures I made for the week. :P




 























As you might have noticed 2 Kashiwazaki Sena, i think there may be a need to clarify the reason for that. I actually made the one with the texts first. But somehow I feel that there are too much stuff in the image but without them, it looks a little plain. Therefore i decided to make an empty one too. Once again, the images may not be that high of a standard so forgive me if I have not done it that well. You can provide suggestions in the Contact Me page if necessary too. (: (I notice the chatbox in the page is down.. feel free to use the main chatbox or any other sources stated in the page)



人生は厳しいだよね!?

No comments:



[Osusume PV]
Kenshi Yonezu - Eine Kleine
Blog Owner's Comment: Coming Soon!
Theme by SHiROiHoNOo | Copyright 2012 ★SHiROi HoNOo★ | Powered by Blogger | Banner & Art Illustrations by xSH