""

Announcement | Updates

3rd May - Creating new blog skin(May take some time, although mostly done)
-----2014-----

28th April - Changing Gallery's layout with JavaScript
18th April - Adding "Ichiban Suki na Anime to Geemu Kyara! (>/////<)" to My Profile
18th April - Replaced old "My Anime Wishlist! :P" in My Profile
-----2013-----

23rd September - Relocated random character catch phrases
16th June - Plans to relocate and redesign the top marquee
14th June - Fixing blog's meta description on search engine
31st May - Removed Poll
29th April - Adding Poll on sidebar
26th April - Fixing blog archive calender
8th April - Trying to figure out how to prevent the Google 'zx=' parameter from loading into the URL
8th April - Styling calendar archive
8th April - Unprivating the blog

7th April - Edited post in Personal Blog Entry
7th April - Added new background image without 'magiccolumn' and Haruka-chan :(
7th April - Redoing Background due to cross-browser issues and screen sizes
6th April - Added more 'addthis' button.
6th April - Changed Twitter description in Contact ME
6th April - Changed the Contact Me shoutbox color
6th April - Color and style change for Personal Blog Entry
6th April - Fixed the banner in 'Link to me' for Chrome browser
5th April - Added 'Version 7.0' to the banner
5th April - Fixing Wallpaper

5th April - Modifying the Random Quotes Bar for better view
4th April - Adding Konami Code
3rd April - New blog template's main look completed
2nd April - Blog is now on version 7.0! :D
27th Feb - Did a revamp on the blog. :)
-----2012-----

Version 6 | Meta Updates and Announcement | Upcoming

Hello everyone! For those who visited this blog before, you should by now realized the new layout. This is the version 6 that I have planned and created solely on my own.
If you frequent this blog, you should notice a certain 'mascot' on every version that was put out. Similarly, I decided to continue on the tradition. The mascot for version 6 can be seen obviously as "Nadeko Sengoku" if you have watched the series 「Bakemonogatari」.

For this version, although not fully completed yet, is 100% functional. If you are observant, you should have saw some of the addition and modification to the blog. I will be naming some of the less obvious ones. I have added a html code beside the Link-to-Me banner for an easy linking to this blog. All you have to do now, is just to click, copy and paste. ;) The Pages widget on the left is now made to scroll along when you scroll through the blog. I have added 2 new pages to the blog, Personal Blog Entry as well as Linkouts. For the Personal Blog Entry page, it is to separate my life from my interest.(I realize that I have a habit of writing about my life now and then.) It is basically mainly for myself, close friends, and those who wish to know me more. Feel free to browse that section. :) Next, for the Linkouts page, it is actually the merging of the old "friends and groups" widget and the "iVisit" or blogroll widget. The new Linkouts page also includes interesting blogs/websites I come across, and places to get the resources needed for the artworks.
If you have realized, there are some things, such as the Disqus comment form, Tag cloud, Currently Watching list, color themes and etc. that are missing from the blog. As I have mention above, the blog is still not fully completed yet. Some of this function will be added soon, while others may be implemented at a later time.

Geso, Geso, Geso! I bet she'll be as cute as me de geso.
Next, I will be creating a mascot for this blog.(YES! AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER!) I wanted to create or should I say created the foundation of the mascot for version 6, but Adobe CS4(Didn't know that you can't save a Fireworks file as .Psd and open it up with Photoshop, hoping that what you have done is what you will see.) destroyed my progress and hence, I am reduced to square one again. The mascot will have its primary color as the blog's name, White and Orange. It will be a female character(as usual. LOL.) and i am still currently thinking of her name. I MAY name her with the initial of the blog, S--- H---, otherwise, I have a good name planned for her. x3 If I have enough time, I will probably be able to complete it within my current post-school-reopening break. Otherwise, it will be the another long 6 months before she's born.

The next big thing coming up for the blog will be the Konami Code addition to the blog. All I need now is some fitting javascript or jQuery support. As for the Miku game, all I am left with is to pixelate that art of the already created game and maybe adding some further touches to it.

That's the end of this post.
メタアップデート!
 

 


Edited:27th February 2012 
Reason:Revamping Blog

No comments:



[Osusume PV]
Kenshi Yonezu - Eine Kleine
Blog Owner's Comment: Coming Soon!
Theme by SHiROiHoNOo | Copyright 2012 ★SHiROi HoNOo★ | Powered by Blogger | Banner & Art Illustrations by xSH