""

Announcement | Updates

3rd May - Creating new blog skin(May take some time, although mostly done)
-----2014-----

28th April - Changing Gallery's layout with JavaScript
18th April - Adding "Ichiban Suki na Anime to Geemu Kyara! (>/////<)" to My Profile
18th April - Replaced old "My Anime Wishlist! :P" in My Profile
-----2013-----

23rd September - Relocated random character catch phrases
16th June - Plans to relocate and redesign the top marquee
14th June - Fixing blog's meta description on search engine
31st May - Removed Poll
29th April - Adding Poll on sidebar
26th April - Fixing blog archive calender
8th April - Trying to figure out how to prevent the Google 'zx=' parameter from loading into the URL
8th April - Styling calendar archive
8th April - Unprivating the blog

7th April - Edited post in Personal Blog Entry
7th April - Added new background image without 'magiccolumn' and Haruka-chan :(
7th April - Redoing Background due to cross-browser issues and screen sizes
6th April - Added more 'addthis' button.
6th April - Changed Twitter description in Contact ME
6th April - Changed the Contact Me shoutbox color
6th April - Color and style change for Personal Blog Entry
6th April - Fixed the banner in 'Link to me' for Chrome browser
5th April - Added 'Version 7.0' to the banner
5th April - Fixing Wallpaper

5th April - Modifying the Random Quotes Bar for better view
4th April - Adding Konami Code
3rd April - New blog template's main look completed
2nd April - Blog is now on version 7.0! :D
27th Feb - Did a revamp on the blog. :)
-----2012-----

I am back... with many updates!

I am finally back!

Haruka #1
Haruka #2
Ayatsuji #1
Ayatsuji #2










108x108
Rin #1
104x104
Shiori #1
104x104
Shiroi#2










Here are the avatar/DP that I have completed long ago and should have uploaded to the gallery section.

Next, I would like to apologize for not having the time to blog in the recent months. I guess having a total of 8 modules that semester really got the best of me. From now onwards, I will probably be able to blog though it is my Final Year Project (FYP) semester. The blog was privated between those period due to some serious technical issues that I could not find time to fix.

I am currently changing the blog template. I have made an original character for the blog, and will be sharing the progress in the next blog entry or so. The new blog theme will be based on that character I made. I have also done a revamp of the blog and most of the past post have been edited. Tags have also been reduced and 'cleaned', hence it is now easier to find related post using them. Will be doing an entry on the tags in the blog and what they mean.

I will also be changing the 'purpose' of the blog. Most of the new entries will be on the new works made by me, Anime/Games/General news that I deem worthy of sharing, birthday celebrations of some of the Anime characters and famous people (Cosplayer, Idol, Etc.) as well as the first impressions of Animes (First 3 episode), Final thoughts of them (Those that are not dropped after the series ended), Musics recommendations (J-pops/J-rocks/Anisongs), Events (Local Anime events, general events such as Christmas) and other minor stuffs (Will not be that much of them though) that I can't think of now.

There will be a row (The old announcement marquee) and it will now be randomly selecting a certain catch phrase used by anime characters such as the famous "Keikaku Doori!" by Light Yagami from Death Note. I will be adding those that I can currently remember. Will start to collect new ones and in the meantime search for past phrases. You can help by suggesting in the Chatbox too. Might do a post on how I will deem it as an acceptable catch phrase in the future.

Also, I have decided not to migrate the blog to Wordpress as you cannot have a a custom css for free blogs. Might consider Wordpress again if I have decided to get my own domain and server. (can't afford it. lol.)

For the Konami Code that I have dragged and dragged, the content are not done yet, but I have decided to do the code first. Before I have completed with the planned game (which will appear after doing the code on the blog), by doing the Konami Code here, it will pop up an iframe leading to the Wikipedia article about Konami Code. The main content will be implemented in the next update or so.

Other than those mentioned, there are also many updates in the widgets of the blog. You should be able to spot some of them though. If there is something you dislike about the new template, you can tell me in the chatbox or via the different way listed in the 'Contact Me' page.

また戻ってきました!

No comments:



[Osusume PV]
Kenshi Yonezu - Eine Kleine
Blog Owner's Comment: Coming Soon!
Theme by SHiROiHoNOo | Copyright 2012 ★SHiROi HoNOo★ | Powered by Blogger | Banner & Art Illustrations by xSH